Difference between guest posting and Backlinks.
This term is the more affectable for the new blogger. Everyone who wants to starts a new blog and, He has no more knowledge about this term. They can learn from here about these terms
In a short way, we can say about these terms
Guest posting is a way for getting backlinks to your site. But it could also be done without any links and just for informative purpose. Especially if you love writing for any top blogs on your similar niche.
backlinks you get a link back from the site you choose in form of anything like social bookmarking ping submission or many more ways.
Today I’ll teach about this term briefly, so let’s get started…
The backlinks are the most powerful terms in Search engine optimization. when any webpage links to any another webpage, the links called backlinks whose links to another webpage. In the past, backlinks were the more and major matrix for the ranking of any webpage. A page which has a lot of backlinks then the page rank higher on all major search engines, including Google and all search engines. This is still true to a large extent.
Here are the most common terms related to the backlinks that you must to know:
- Link Juice: When any webpage links with any of your articles or your website’s homepage, it is called “link juice”. This link juice helps to the ranking of the article, and it also improves the domain authority. As a blogger, you can stop passing link juice by using the no-follow tag.
- No-Follow Link: When any website links with another website, but this link has any no-follow tag, that link does not pass link juice. No-follow links are not useful to regarding the ranking of any page as they do not contribute anything. In general, a webmaster uses that no-follow tags when he/she is going to linking out to an unreliable site.
- Do-Follow Link: By default, all those links that you add with any blog post are do-follow links and these passes link juice.
- Linking Root Domains: This is referred to the number of backlinks coming into your website from any unique domain. Even if those website has linked to your website ten times, it will only be considered like one linked root domain.
- Low-Quality Links: Low-quality links are those links which come from harvested sites, automated sites, spam sites, or even porn sites. Such links going more harm than good. This is a reason you should be careful when buying backlinks.
- Internal Links: Links which are going from one page to another page within the same domain are called internal links. The process of this is referred to as internal linking or interlinking.
- Anchor Text: Text Which is used for hyperlinks is called anchor text. Anchor text backlinks work great when you are trying to rank for particular keywords.
Guest posts and guest posting is where any writer who writes own blog and also creates a unique and original post on another blog or site with a mention of the author.
Advantages of Guest posting
Guest posting can help to build brand awareness with the different audience and help drive new traffic to your site. Links are the primary ranking factor in Google, and in SEO guest blogging offers the strongest opportunities to secure a link back from another website. The concepts are simple: when you’ll write a blog article according to the requirements of a particular blogger and get backlinks in return, usually in the bottom of the article which is called the Author Box.
Many Bloggers are interested in publishing high-quality content on his blogs which they can use to attract new readers, as well as share with their current audience. This makes guest blogging is the best solutions for both website owners, who want to rank higher in search engines (and need links to do so), and bloggers who are interested in attracting more readers to their blog.